Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cheap Headphones with Good bass?




PsychoSkul


What are some cheap (im talkin' under $50) headphones that deliver amazing bass quality to where my headphones will fall off from a huge bass drop in a song......Okay not that extreme but you get my point. I heard Sony has headphones with great bass quality, but are there any other brands that I should be aware of? Thank you in advance.


Answer
If you have absolutely no care for sound quality, the Skullcandy Skullcrushers will do you fine, but don't expect them to last too long.

If you want something a little higher in the sound department, try to find the Sony MDR XB500 under your budget, I believe you can find it cheap on Amazon.

What are the best cheap bass headphones?




Eduardo


I am looking for a pair of headphones UNDER $40 that have good bass and sound quality. I listen to lots of dubstep and hip-hop.

I was looking at the sony XB series, the xb500s were to expensive, but the xb300s were in my range.

are those headpjones any good, or is there anotherpair worth buying?
Please help!



Answer
The XB300s are probably about the best you can get for under $40.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/595021-REG/Sony_MDRXB300_MDR_XB300_Extra_Bass_Stereo.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment