Friday, June 20, 2014

Uncomfortable Headphones?







I have these amazing new high quality bass headphones! The model of them are JVC STERIO HEADPHONES HA-RX300. There is one problem; The part of the headphones that rests on my head to keep them up is rally hard and uncomfortable! Could you help me by telling me a simple if not free then cost effective way to make it more comfortable in a way?
To All the future answers, the part of the headphone i am talking about is not the part around your ear. The headphones i am talking about are the full headset ones connected by a plastic bar to keep them up, Is there such thing as a pad for it or some kind?



Answer
Get a piece of open-cell foam and use some sort of tape to hold it to the headband.

If you want to get more intricately involved, you could make a fabric
or leather cover with a zipper so the pad could be removed easily.

Headphones Don't Work?




Anna


the earphones I have are ihip zipper earphones that I got. they broke because no sound comes out, and pretty sure the problem is the headphone jack. but I don't know how to fix it. so could you tell me what I need to fix it, where I can get those things, and how to actually fix it? thanks for reading and answering my question.


Answer
just buy a new pair. these headphones are $13 on amazon, which tells me that they are poorly made, cheap headphones so they will probably break a lot




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment