Thursday, June 19, 2014

What are the best noise cancelling, DJ style headphones under £40?




Mysty


I want a pair of headphones that block surrounding noise out as well as isolate what I'm listening to, as I'd like to travel with them. I want a sturdy pair of headphones that won't break. I've looked at the DJ style headphones but I'm not really sure what headphones or manufacturers are best to go for.

They also need to have a good bass.



Answer
For under 40 you have pretty slim pickings I hate to say it. But I guess you could go for SkullCandy HESH or Skull Crushers. They sound great and the might be a little more than 40, but this are the best in that price range.

Cheers!

What are some good headphones under $40?




Nelson Man





Answer
Earbuds: sennheiser cx 400-ii - My favorite, bass is amazing because it's got the perfect balance of feeling vs sound

Headphones: check Sennheisers, Shure and Denon offer a wide range of headphones at good prices




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment