Saturday, June 21, 2014

guitar amp headphones?




Matt


i need yo buy a set of headphones for my guitar amp, so i don't piss off the whole street with noise in the midle of the night.
id prefer an over the ear type, relatively cheap, that also has decent sound quality, can anyone help me out?

(also needs to have the right input for the amp)



Answer
The headphones' plugs come in only two dimensions and most headphones are sold with an adapter or you can get one for like $1.50. Sennheiser manufactures pretty cheap (vicinity of $30 or even less) yet decent quality headphones you can use, any online store has them, as does any Radio Shack. Here's an example:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=HD+201&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&safe=on&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=4610582344989906908&ei=9qmeS5XUL4yCsgOyw_x9&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CBcQ8wIwAg#ps-sellers

Headphones for amp?




baseballpl


What kind of headphones should I get for my amp so that I don't keep my parents awake at night? I don't care about price cause they'll be the ones paying for them.


Answer
They should be at your closest music store or if not go here:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/headphones
I went through the same thing with my parents.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment