Thursday, June 19, 2014

Anyone know about these headphones?!??!?




Madeline


I really want stylish but good sound quality headphones, but I don't want them to be a lot of money. I went on ifrogz.com and they had these headphones called CS40 headphones. Anyone heard of them? The reviews say they're good, but obviously the website would only put the good reviews up. They look really cute but I want the sound to be good. And they are only $40. Is there a reason they are only $40 and is that reason because they aren't good sound quality. Help.


Answer
Look on a different website for reviews:)
type it into google or something!
Hope this helps:)
oh! and if not, SONY sell good, high quality, stylish headphones for the same price range as the ones you're asking about:)

Headphones or earphones?




Joshua Cha


I have a pair of those earphones that are "hanging" around your ears...But the thing is I don't like the fact that the noise is pretty loud...What I want to know is are headphones better at noise isolation? I want to listen to music but I don't want any "outside" sound to get in the way...How good is the isolation?


Answer
Earphonesolutions.com is a trusted source of earphones and headphones. The Earphone Solutions website tests and rates every earphone available on the site so you'll be getting reviews from the experts.
Also try shopping around at electronic stores such as Best Buy, Target, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment