Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ear bud headphones vs Wrap around?

Q. What do you prefere:
Ear bud (iPod-like Headphones) or Wrap around headphones.

I recently got a new mp3 player, and the earphones are the bud type, and they will not stay in, to the point where I almost stepped on them. I figured, hey, these are junk, so I stole my sister's iPod headphones, and they were just as bad. They kept falling out constantly. I think my ears just suck.

What kind do you prefere?


Answer
I prefer the ear buds... only because they are so small and I can listen to my iPod surring school.... and the teachers dont even see them... lol But the wrap arounds are good also because they stay on. But i prefer ear buds

How would i WRAP headphones?




JabbaWocke


I bought these new headphones for my Sansa MP3 Player, and they are the Phillips one, that can hook on to your ears, but I do not know how to wrap them up neatly. Please help/


Answer
Just wrap the cord around the place where your ears go. simple




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment