Friday, June 20, 2014

Can I wear headphones and listen to music at work?




NS


I work at a relatively casual office floor of about ten people. It's great, but I stress about the small things I don't want to get wrong. Most of us frequently get out of our offices to pick up a file or book or ask questions, etc., which I do, but when I'm in my cubicle-room, I prefer to listen to my iPod on my headphones as it helps me focus, particularly when the work is more database-related (and especially if I'm sleepy, as it wakes me up). No one has commented or responded to it, as I'm alert enough to see if someone is coming into my cubicle to ask me something, but I want to know if it can be seen as rude or awkward, as though I'm self-isolating myself (which it's not, honestly!).

If it is, can I play music on my PC at super low volume instead? Would that be better?

Thanks in advance! :)



Answer
Does anyone else work with headphones on? This could be a sensitive issue, and it would be best to ask your supervisor if working with headphones would be okay as it helps your concentration and accuracy. But if they seem off about it, don't do it and find some other way to stay away. Listening through your pc speakers at low volume is probably preferable.

what are the best headphones for listening to classical music on?




MrAwesome


between and of the beats by dr. dre or sony, or any really high end.. money is not a consideration.
thanks



Answer
If you want good headphones, don't even consider Beats...


You should be looking into some Sennheisers, AKGs, or even Audio Technicas.

You should really give a price range... I could suggest to you a pair of $1,500 sennheisers...

But more realistically, look into Sennheiser's HD 558 headphones. They're around $250, but they're better than every pair of Beats headphones combined. If you want to listen to detailed music like classical, you'll need a real pair of headphones. Not the pimp crap that all the kids today are buying.

Sennheiser's HD650 headphones are also great, but they jump to a little over $600 a pair.

AKG makes some great headphones, in fact, any pair of their high-end headphones would be great.

Any of these brands would work out well...

Sennheiser
Shure
AKG
Audio Technica
Denon
beyerdynamic
Ultrasone


Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment