Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Headphones under $80?




WillEe


I Need Headphones , that don't leak and have sufficient passive isolation , that when I on music , no passive noise can leak in.

I Don't Prefer Earbuds though because I don't believe that they can give me the bass I want for under $80. Though Bass is NOT all I need. I hear Pop , Hip Hop , Acoustics , and just about everything.

I don't need the best , but I Just want something which can satisfy my needs.
which to simplify :
. Preferably Not Earbuds
. Exceptional Passive Noise Isolation and no leakage out
. Good Bass but not overwhelming the mids and treble ( like the Sony MDR )
. Under $80
. I Listen to Pop , Rock , Hip Hop , and those with bass !
. Good with acoustics.

IF headphones do not meet one or more of them , please specify which :) Thank You !
Oh and I want it to be a classic design
something like the SHURE SRH240A
which I find it quite awesome. Comments about the SHURE SRH240A ?
Heard the bass isn't that good.
And Please no Skull Candy

I'm a very specific guy :) sorry



Answer
Sennheiser HD 201 OR HD202 for a good sound at budget price with good isolation. The 201 has consistently good reviews and they are very cheap.
http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/home_en.nsf/root/private_headphones_wired-headphones_500155 . . . . .
http://www.sennheiser.co.uk/uk/home_en.nsf/root/private_headphones_wired-headphones_005176 . . . .
http://www.headphone.com/headphones/sennheiser-hd-201.php . . .
For a USA-made phone around $80 the Grado SR60 is a great choice. . A real modern classic.
http://www.headphone.com/headphones/grado-sr-60i.php . . . .
Grado is a world-class maker as Sennheiser is. Also look at Beyerdynamic , another top quality maker.
http://www.gradolabs.com/page_aboutus.php . . .
There's no apology needed for caring about your choice of equipment. Happy listening.
.
.
Fancy a higher budget?
Err.....well, we can all dream. The silver case in front of the matching amp holds the key to switch the amp on with.
Resale price around $12000+ for the amp and phones
http://www.avland.co.uk/sennheiser/orpheus/

Good $50-80 In-Ear Headphones?




Alex


So I'm looking for some good quality headphones that deliver great sound. I listen to House/Trance Music mostly but all kinds of electronic music now and then. I also would like them to be a little stylish like! Thanks!
Also I have tired Skullcandy (they were $20 and I didn't feel like they were worth it. I mean Cheaply made!) and I definitively can tell the difference in sound quality from my brothers sol republics that are much better for not a bad price!



Answer
Well I like to buy SkullCandy brand in-ear headphones. They give off awesome sound! And they are pretty stylish! You can buy them in all different styles and colors. But they are only like $20 not even $50. And places like Ross, Marshals, TJ MAXX, etc. you can get them for like $8. Even though they are pretty cheap, they are great quality! I have bought like 20 different pairs of them cause they have come to be my favorite brand for them. But if you want more expensive ones that are awesome quality too then go for Beats by Dre in-ear head phones. But I think you will be surprised at how well SkullCandy ones work. They are also really comfortable just fyi! I hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment