Monday, May 26, 2014

Great headphones under 50$?




Bluey


I'm on a seriously low budget, and I need some for my iPod, however I'm extremely picky about my headphones.
I have a bad habit of breaking headphones within less than 3 months, so I need something durable, preferably the cord itself needs to be really tough.
I'm always listening to music, so I'd hope they could at least be SORTA comfortable.
And as far as sound goes, I'd prefer the best the price range will allow.
And decent isolation. I live in a house with 5 other people, and I like it loud. I don't wanna hear them as much as they don't wanna hear me or my music.

I'm not used to buying things for myself so I have no clue as to what I should be looking for.
As for what I've been using all this time, JCV Marshmallow Inner-ear Headphones, and Skullcandy's Ink'd. JVC's lasted about 6 months average before the cord completely snapped, which is impressive on my part, but the sound was not so great and everyone always complained my music was too loud so I couldn't listen to it very often. And Ink'd I've had probably around 6-10 pairs of these headphones, all dead within one month or less. Either the left headphone would die, or the sound would dull out, -or what happened to my most recent pair- the silver plug piece completely broke out, with slight (accidental) force. And the Apple headphones that came with my iPod have long since been dead, plus they were very uncomfortable.

I don't have a preference of Over-Ear or In-Ear. Nor do I care about color.

I've been searching all over Amazon but I can't seem to find anything that fits the criteria, I know it's a lot to ask but can someone help me out?



Answer
Skullcandy's! They have in ear and outer ear headphones for under 50 bucks and they have good quality sound! Either that or try JVC Gummie's they're good too!

Whats the best earbud headphones between 30 to 50 bucks?




Brandon Ta


My ipod headphones broke and i want some good headphones im not paying over 50 bucks tho. i want verry good bass since i like heavy metal but im focusing mainly about sound quality and bass.


Answer
JVC HA RX700, HD201, RX700, very decent headphones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment