Thursday, May 29, 2014

Which is better for headphones: Bluetooth or kleer?




andrehicks


Minus the fact that kleer requires a transmitter, which is more reliable, less dropped connectivity?


Answer
bluetooth due to the being a better range of signal and it is more versatile

Which pair of high end headphones should I buy?




Alex


I'm looking for a nice pair of over the ear headphones for both listening to music while out and around and for when I play my guitar. I've heard the Beats are overpriced and really not that good, and I have also heard poor things about Bose products. I want something that does a great job canceling out noise and also has a little bit of a bass kick to it, but not too much. Price isn't an issue, but I don't want them to be too studio- like.


Answer
The Sennheiser RS 180 wireless headphones use an uncompressed transmission system called Kleer, so you get the full fat sound that you would expect from a wired headphone. With this new technology why would you opt for compressed audio? 2) The second point is, Sennheiser never fail to deliver on audio quality. You only have to read a few reviews to get a feel for their quality as a brand. And these headphones are no exception, the audio quality is just spectacular, no hiss, no noise, no fuss. Actualy I just thought of a third reason, the design.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment