Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Headphones making echo!!!?




Victoria


My new headphones are really weird they echo my music really badly and the actual music is louder that the person singing!!!
What's going on!?!?
Is there a settings thing I can go to or something?



Answer
Headphone brand?

Try going to settings on your iPod.
Scroll down to music and tap on it.
Tap on EQ and pick spoken word or whatever you want.
Just experiment.

headphones!!!!!!!!!!!!?




Lil Scooba


Why do the companies make the headphones different lengths? For example, the left earbud(wire) is shorter than the right earbud(wire) by a lot. It makes me mad and pisses me off. Can you just please tell my why they do this!


Answer
They don't mean to make the headphones like that, unless headphone was made in a cheap factory.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment