Monday, May 26, 2014

best headphones for under 300 dollars?




felix r


im looking for the best sound reproduction i can get for 300 dollars i want to hear what the producer or artist wanted me to hear i dont want embellishments on my headphones i want the purest sound also i dont have headphone amps other than my trittons one so i dont really want something that requires an amp thx for your answers


Answer
Send me $300 bucks and I'll get you a pair

154 yourgonnagetscammed drive.
Mystate
my zip code
etc

BEST HEADPHONES CURRENTLY ON THE MARKET FOR UNDER $200?




Alex Chave


I'm looking to buy some headphones for music, I recently purchased the Sony pulse elites for $149 but didn't like how it sounded for music since it sounded like a blown subwoofer but it was great with movies and games. But I was looking for something more for music. My budget is $200 even though I really like the Vmodas crossfade M 100s which retail for $300. I listen to rap and hip hop so I'm looking for bass but I wouldn't buy beats due to their over hyped and overpriced headphones. I have looked around and seen many options but I need help from someone who has had experience listening to many different types of headphones. I also want them to look nice and not be huge. I was looking at the Sony X headphones they look nice aren't too big and have good clear crisp bass. But anyways any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!! Thanks.


Answer
If you like good quality headphones for music under $200 I suggest ATH-M50's ... I haven't tried them but they have nice reputation... But I use $26 skullcandy uprocks and they have a good bass balance as an cheap headphones.. I tried my friend's beats solo's and they sounded horrible for an $200 headphones so.... Im not sure but ath-m50's might be good for you. These are only my personal throughts, so if youre interested of the ath-m50's you can google for more info about them. Im glad if I helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment