Thursday, May 29, 2014

Can I connect my ipad 2 to my xbox 360 and use my headphones as a microphone?




Random man





Answer
for the headphones you would have to use an adapter of some type because headphones won't directly go into the remote or the 360 without an adapter (try ebay) and as for the ipad 2 I really doubt it though because the ipods and ipads have a different way of using memory then general devices such as an xbox 360 but the only way to be sure is to use a usb connecting the two and if it doesn't work then sorry. If you want some good headphones for the 360 try some of the turtlebeach (the older versions are cheaper I have the X12 which is like 60 or 50 bucks) or you can find an adapter which are even cheaper. If you really want to listen to music on the 360 burn a cd or use a normal usb stick to burn the songs onto the 360. otherwise you can just plug your computer speakers into your ipad (thats what I do) good luck bro.

Does the XBOX 360 arcade come with headphones?




Hurricane


I was wondering if it comes with the headphones for XBOX LIVE or you have to pay extra?


Answer
By headphones, do you mean a headset? To answer your question it does not come with a headset. I would suggest getting the pro or elite bundles if you have the money as those come with two FREE games, the hard drive, headset and an ethernet cable =]. Remember you need a hard drive to get on xbox live and the headset would render useless if you wanted to get on xbox live.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment