Saturday, March 29, 2014

The New Zune Premium Headphones?




geniusofme


I am a new proud owner of the 80gb Zune 2. My Question is about the headphones that came with the device, however. Consitering they have magnets on the ends of them, if i were to wrap the headphones and cord arround my device, would the contact with the magnets and the zune cause some damage to the hard drive of the device? Magnetic interference has played hell with some of my other devices so an answer would help me out alot. The last thing i need is for a silly mistake like that to destroy my pride and joy. Thank you in advance.


Answer
I have a Zune 30, and its headphones are magnetic and I haven't had any problems with memory loss. (can't say thats true with the software)

I watched a Mythbusters episode about magnetic interference, and they figured it was not a threat. I doubt very much that Microsoft would make an accessory that interfered with their product.

I hope this helped!! (and may this be the only worry you face with Zune)

Zune headphones?




mslightbri


how come if i plug the head phones all the way in, i dont hear anything, but if i leave the plug in part out a lil, i hear fine? This is brand new zune. headphones that came with the zune.


Answer
Might just be the headphones are messed up, or worse could be a problem with the headphone jack on your zune player itself. If you just bought it and its doing this I would take it back and get a new zune. As long as you have the extended warranty or your within the exchange time limit of the store you bought it from you will be fine.

Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment