Monday, March 24, 2014

A good bass-y song to test my headphones?




matthew G


I just bought myself the "Sony Walkman - NWZ-S544" along with "Sennheiser CX 300-II" in ear-headphones. They are made for people who love bass, and I wanted to test them to see there limits. Can someone name some songs that are HEAVY on the bass... I have already tried "The Great Destroyer - by Nine Inch Nails" but want something even heavier than that. I don't care about style because this is primarily for the bass testing


Answer
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy - it's awesome.

Any crazy bass/subwoofer test songs-PLEASE HELP?




Birzy


Hey I just got these SkullCandy GI DJ headphones and I really want to test the bass quality on them, so any good test songs? Or just a song that has crazy bass. I have LimeWire and iTunes so I can probably get most suggested songs. I also know this song that at the beginning where it goes "this is what I call a bass test" and then it goes into crazy beats anybody know what that's called? Thanks, and I will give best answer.


Answer
DJ Billy E- Ghetto Bass
DJ Billy E- Beats for my van
DJ Billy E- Kickin with a beat
DJ Billy E- Remix Bass Beats
DJ Billy E- Miami Streets Beats (my fav bass song)
Bass Automater- The Beat
Bass Automater- This is bass
BassTribe- Hard as hell
Dre-Town -So Damn Tough
C.C. LemonHead- 2, 4 the bass
Nicky Blackmarket - Crank It Up

Pretty much every Dj Tiesto song you can find has alot of bass
and look into bass hunters and bass mechanic




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment