Saturday, March 29, 2014

iPhone/iPod headphone with mic not working?




Kyle


I just bought some $30 headphone/mic combo for the iPhone/iPod, and the mic seems to have issues. Is there a control or something to activate or deactivate it? It has worked before, done this, then worked again (not sure how). My iPod recognizes there is a mic, but not feedback.
They're Apple headphones. All the buttons work, just no recording.



Answer
Mic works only on 32G and 64G iPod Touch as far as I know. But if you're on an iPhone, it should work fine.

How to use iphone headphones with mic on macbook?




Thomas S


How can I use the mic on the iphone headphones as a mic for my macbook, for use in Skype or other things?


Answer
On my Dell it has a Mic in and a Headphones out port, If your Mac has similar that would be they key. Otherwise, I don't know.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment