Thursday, March 27, 2014

The best over/on ear headphones for under 150 dollars?




Brad


I need to know the best choice for the best sounding headphones on the market. And I don't want any of the dr dre crap anymore. I have been thinking of getting the audio Technica ATH M50s.... But if there is a better option out there please tell me. And if it helps, I listen to rap techno and some rock, so I am a bass lover. But seriously, I want the best sounding headphones out there!!!! (for under 150$ of course)


Answer
At least Sennheiser HD series have great models with affordable price. I personally like my HD518's (though HD598 is slightly better), but my HD201 and HD415 aren't bad either.

Best Headphones for 100-150 dollars




Lloyd Boni


sennheiser's or bose


Answer
Senn HD280 Pro

Bose color the sound WAY too much so you dont get that true sound that was made to be heard. They (bose) add a lot of bass to the audio.

The Grado Labs SR80 are good too but not good for long use, not enough padding. I use both the Senn and Grados and love them both.

Also the AKG K141 MKII set is a standard for studio use meaning they color the sound very little.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment