Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Question about Headphones with Bass?




Sarahmb2


I'm looking to buy new over the ear headphones and I keep reading stuff about "lots of bass" or "great bass". I sort of know what that means, but is it the type of bass where you can't even really hear the music anymore and all you hear is the vibration. I don't want to loose the quality of the music. I know, for example, when listening to music in a car with a bass stereo, the bass and vibration overpowers the rest of the song, sometimes where you can't even hear the singing anymore. I just want to now if headphones with bass will be good, bad, overpowering, etc.

I'd really appreciate the help :)



Answer
most headphones don't have subwoofers in them so the bass doesn't tend to be overpowered, its almost always under powered, mostly because people use ipods with headphones which completely stifle the bass. bass is good, and with headphones its much easier not to have too much.

as long as a headphone is decent its generally the music playing device which controls, and limits the bass you hear.

i am obsessed with getting heaps of bass out of my headphones, which is why i have 2 sony walkmans e-series which have "clear bass". clear bass is the greatest feature ive ever seen on any music playing device ever. its AMAZING, and the people i show it too agree.

What are the best bass headphones?




Jeff


I want some headphones, the big ones, that make bass. LIke with the koss headphones, i was listenhing to like suicide by seether and the song was so much better with the booms that were like awesome. So what are some good cheap headphones that have bass.


Answer
Cheap headphones with bass? Well in terms of the the headphone spectrum, Sennheiser HD280pro headphones are great. They run about 80 bucks online and they fold up nicely. I've had a set for a few years now and they still work great. If you ever want some pricier middle of the road headphones, I'd recommend Sennheiser HD 595. I own these also and the sound is simply awesome. However, they aren't built to be trashed on like HD280's. HD280 is aimed at DJ's. Great bass response. HD595 is more of the audiophile market. Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment