Saturday, March 29, 2014

noise cancelling headphones between 100 - 150?




Juan


don't recommend beats by dre they are too expensive for me(


Answer
I just got Klipsch S4 earbuds. They are not noise "cancelling" but they are noise "isolating". They block out outside noise very well and have absolutely superb sound. Get them for 70 dollars online. If you want good noise cancelling headphones you will have to fork over more cash then 150 dollars.

Which headphones should I buy $100-$150?




Adam Todd


I want headphones with the following:
-noise canceling
-well rounded performance
-wireless (if possible)
-little/no sound leakage
-Between $100-$150

I like the Technita m50 but I can't stand the cord. Please let me know what you think. Thanks!



Answer
Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones (Black) are great for people who want great sound while sitting for long periods of time. Movie buffs, gamers, or music fans will not be disappointed. I would not recommend these headphones for active people, as they are large (obviously since they are over-ear headphones) and the very long cord+cord spool may be inconvenient for walking or jogging around.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment