Saturday, March 15, 2014

Best set of headphones strictly for running/exercise?




Car Enthus


Not looking for anything fancy. Just something that will last and is designed to be worn and will survive sweat.

I've found a couple but the reviews dont look so good. Any recommendations?



Answer
well,i like the monster headphones very much and i bought a pair of monster beats headphones at http://www.headphoneonsale.co.uk where there are all kinds of headphones of different brands. up to now, i am quite satisfied with the headphones i bought there.

Are there any durable headphones for intense exercising (in my case; Basketball)?




Richard


I would like to listen to music when playing basketball on a public place outdoors. I need headphones that wont break when running and jumping. I'd also like to know if there are any music devices (mp3,Ipod) that are designed for exercising.


Answer
All I can think of is the headphones that have earplug pieces. The headphones that hug your ears will be hard to keep around your ears when doing highly active movement.

Some places do have Sports Headphones though that wraps around your ears and head, I know a brand called Sennheiser makes a pretty good pair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment