Saturday, March 15, 2014

Best gaming headphones?




Tiburciano


Hey guys, I'm sick of always getting cheap headphones and ending up regretting my decision so this time I spared some money and now I want to get the best out of it... some people told me to get some astros, other people told me to buy brands like aduiotecnica or sony and buy an A40 amp so I was wondering what do you guys think is the best?

I'm a big fan of bass but of course I like to hear everything crystal clear so something in between these were nice...



Answer
hi mate
this is true.... ive been through several pairs of headphones over the last few years and they only seem to last a few months ... were as if I paid a bit more and purchased a good pair they would probally last several years instead of months
so whats a decent pair of headphones ... well I recommend the "Corsair Vengeance 1500 Dolby 7.1 USB Gaming Headset "( http://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Peripherals/Headsets/Gaming/Corsair+Vengeance+1500+Dolby+7.1+USB+Gaming+Headset+?productId=57346 ) .. these are a excellent set and the quality shines through being corsair
being usb they are fairly simple to install and they are extrememly comfortable to use ..... however at £77 they don't come cheap,but its better economics to buy a decent pair that will last many years than a substandard pair that will fall to bits within months
also check out the "Creative Soundblaster Tactic3D Wrath Wireless Gaming Headset for PC and MAC "( http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/Other+products/Creative+Soundblaster+Tactic3D+Wrath+Wireless+Gaming+Headset+for+PC+and+MAC+?productId=58744 ) ... used in conjunction with the recon 3d soundcard or other soundblaster products these will bring any game to life,and creative have a tried and tested history in the audio world ...
out of the two pairs I would have to go with the Creative Soundblaster Tactic3D Wrath Wireless Gaming Headset .. same price but in my experience creative have the edge when it comes to audio
I hope this helps ... any questions let me know
good luck mate !

Which Headphones Are best for Gaming (PS3) That Support 5.1 or 7.1 Surround?







I would preferably like to keep it Bose branded, but I'm not sure if they make headphones that support 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound. My budget is $300. I'm looking for headphones that would sound amazing with games such as "Uncharted 2" "Killzone 3" "Heavy Rain" "Dead Space 2" etc. I want to hear every bird chirp in Uncharted, I want to know when a enemy is trying to sneak up behind me in Killzone 3 by sound alone, I want to hear every scary scratch in the vents and know which direction it's coming from in Dead Space. I want something that sounds nothing less than amazing, that has something like a 360 degree hearing ratio. 5.1 or 7.1 surround.


Answer
-EDIT-
Forgive me, I have misread your question :(
I suggested a list of headsets you can go over :)
-
If you want to go hardcore, here is the Astro A40 headset.. at $200 with 7.1 Surround sound.
http://www.astrogaming.com/products/detail/4/A40-Headset/

There has been a deep rivalry/debate between Turtle Beaches and Trittons.

If you'd like Trittons (which I recommend)

Go with the AXPROs Around $150
http://www.trittontechnologies.com/index.php/products/gaming_audio_technology/ax-pro/

Or the AX 720s. Around $130
http://www.trittontechnologies.com/index.php/products/gaming_audio_technology/ax-720/


Or If you'd like Turtle Beaches. Affordable.$80
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ps3-gaming-headsets/ear-force-px21.aspx

Or the Px5 (With 7.1 Surround sound) $250
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ps3-gaming-headsets/ear-force-px5.aspx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment