Sunday, March 9, 2014

Best Bass Headphones w/mic?




Matt B


I want to get headphones for my cell phone. It must have a mic built in. I am interested in bluetooth models as well as wired models so preferably if you could give me the best of both and how they compare to each other that would be great. I do have somewhat of a budget. The most i'm willing to pay is around 300. From research and what i have heard, Beats audio sound like a good idea. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know. Also how do the Beats bluetooth models compare to say the Beats Solos or Studios. Thanks in advance for all your help.
I am aware that there are headphones with better QUALITY then Beats. Clearer bass, MIND YOU....i LIKE that overly loud thumping. I listen to Dubstep and want to feel the vibrations. Furthermore, i like over the ear designs if that helps.



Answer
Check this out!

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/reviews/entry/monster-beats-wireless-bluetooth-headphones/

which jack to plug headphones with mic into?




Grey Night


im using my headphones with a mic that also plugs into my ipod, can i use this on my computer? if so which jack do i plug it into, the microphone one or the headphones one? thanks ..


Answer
You can't use them for that purpose.

The headphones and mic that come with the iPod or iPhone share the same stereo jack. Which means you could use them as headphones on the PC, but the mic function wont work.

To use them as headphones, plug them into the Line Out, which is normally green.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment