Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Best headphones under 100?




Enishithec


I am looking for a pair of headphones with great sound quality and looks under 100 bucks.
Something like the Dr Dre Studio beats. (Looks and quality wise)

I was thinking of getting the Sony MDR-V6.
Any suggestions?

PS: I hate skullcandy, they look great but are cheap and suck.



Answer
There are a lot of choices for headphones under $100. I would definitely recommend the Sennheiser models over the Dr Dre. model. Sennheiser's have great sound quality with punchy bass and smooth mids/highs, and they have excellent build quality. I have tried many models of Sennheisers and have always come away impressed. They have a few new models that look nicer than standard headphones (such as the HD-438 and HD-448), but for the most part Sennheiser design is pretty conservative.

At retail prices, you can spend around $100 for a mid-range Sennheiser model, all the way up to $1,000+ for their top of the line model. At eBay or other online retailers, you can find them for much cheaper prices.

If you want a slightly flashier design, the new ZAGG Audio ZAGGphones are a good choice. They are also very nice sounding, with solid bass response and a comfortable fit. The sound quality is not quite as nice as the Sennheisers, but they are less expensive.

I have been using my Sennheiser HD-280 Pro headphones for over 2 years now and haven't had any problems. A full review of my experience with these headphones and the ZAGGphones can be found at the links below.

Suggestions on Headphones about 100$?




Jacinto Ca


I was planning to buy the sony xb500 or the sure srh240 ones, i tested the first ones and i really loved their sound quality, about the sure, i just have seen them on the internet, but i've never tested them. Which do you think are the best?, could you suggest me other headphones with an average cost of $100 and great audio quality? I will use them with my Xperia, an iPod and my PC.
Thanks in advance



Answer
Sennheiser HD-280 PRO Headphones are great and you should be able to find them for about 100 dollars.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment