Friday, March 14, 2014

Best over the ear headphones to workout?




Claudio


So I was thinking in buying beats studio or executive but I saw a lot of bad reviews online so nevermind that but I really want headphones to lift weight and jog in. I'm sick of my ear buds. Anyone know good quality headphones other than beats by dre?


Answer
There is a new Bose workout line. Bose is probably one of the best headphone companies.

Good workout headphones?




Albert T


I workout quite a bit, and I love listening to music while I run, lift, or kick Bob the Punching dummy in the groin.

The problem is, I seem to run through headphones very quickly. I've never dropped them, stepped on them, put then in contact with water, yet my constant running and jumping around seem to have damaged the connectivity of every single pair of earbuds I use.

So in short, I am looking for a pair of durable headphones designed for heavy wear and tear from working out. I'd prefer they be earbuds, but I'd honestly take anything that will last longer than three months for me.

Thanks.

--Albert



Answer
sony active sport in-ear headphones xba-s65
these are really light and the cord loops back over your ears. They are sweat-proof and you can rinse them off after every workout. $80.00

aftershokz mobile
your ears are completely uncovered and the sound is pumped through your cheekbones. The behind-the-neck design keeps them locked in place so they won't fall off from bouncing and they actually look pretty cool. $63.00

yurbuds ironman inspire pro
these ones really stay in your ear, at all costs. They're really lightweight, and allow for external sounds to come through which is good for hearing cars or other hazards. They're water resistant and has a special button right on them for skipping tracks. They're one of my favorites by far. $48.00

shure se215
These are more expensive but may be worth the money if you can afford it; they have the best sound quality of most any other headphones around. It's crystal clear! The cord on these also loop around the ears. It has outer sound isolation, and overall are great quality. $100.00

sennheiser pmx 680i sports
These have a great built in bass and have amazing sound quality. There is more of a range between loud-quiet and are really lightweight. They have built in volume controls right on them and are water resistant. They let in a little bit of outer noise, which is good for hearing any hazards around. They will stay in your ear while giving you a great sound. $53.00




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment