Thursday, November 28, 2013

How can I stop my dog from chewing up things?

best headphones phone
 on Best iPod Headphones | Looking for the Best iPod Headphones ?
best headphones phone image



BailiSky


I have a pure breed chiuaua, And she chews up EVERYTHING (In example, tooth brushes, headphone, phone chargers, phones, comforters, underwear, denim, shirts, cords, bottles and so much more!) I keep everything put up but she still somehow finds things to destroy. She has tons of chew toys food and water. I cant afford to keep replacing things, any ways I can stop it or when she'll grow out of it?

Thanks,
Baili.



Answer
How old is she?

You need to keep her leashed when you are home and tethered to you or in a crate when you are not. If she grabs an item that she should not have tell her drop it! and offer her a treat to get her to drop it. Trade for it. If she is eyeing up an item on the floor or something she shouldn't have, tell her 'leave it!" and leash correct her (gently, just a small tug to redirect her attention).

She won't just outgrow it. She needs to be trained.

Do I need any licenses and if so what kind?




ilovechick


I want to open up my own small business selling electronics such as MP3 players, headphones, phone cases, SD cards, stylus pens, possibly tablets and things like that but I'm not sure if I need to acquire any licenses or not and if so what kind. I live in Morehead city in North Carolina so if someone could please help me figure this out it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
Sometimes it depends if you are in the county or city, whether you are operating from your home or a retail location.

Check out the link below for more info




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment