Thursday, November 28, 2013

Best headphones for style and quality?

best headphone company
 on What are boosted headphones? |
best headphone company image



Mark G


I'm thinking about getting the Skullcandy Ti's because they look amazing but I've heard the quality sucks! I heard there is no bass. Is there a headphone company that makes them for quality AND style? Because I'm not paying like $100 for headphones that are crap.


Answer
Sony, Bose, Sennheiser & Koss are the best w/Sennheiser being about the most expensive & Koss the cheapest.

Beats by dr dre or sennheiser headphones?

Q. For my next pair of headphones I would like either the studio beats or the pxc 360 by sennheiser. There is a big price difference but I have good things about the beats like " they are the best headphone company out there" but sennheiser have had years of experience. So tell me are beats worth it they need to last about 5 -7 years.


Answer
dont geat beats there a knock off. get the other ones beats is overpriced and i dont why its a heap of junk.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment