Friday, November 29, 2013

Does loud music on headphones with a ton of bass damage your ears?

best headphones like beats
 on celebrity headphones Archives - Headphones Best Buys
best headphones like beats image



UnKnOwn32


I just got a new pair of headphones (Beats by Dr.Dre Studio by Monster) and I have have a equalizer that pushes alot of bass which I absolutely love. But I play my music usually as loud as it goes with alot of bass and I don't want to hurt my eardrum, is it safe to be doing this?
Would it still be bad to just crank it to the max once in a while?



Answer
Yes, it can!

I'm around 50+ years old, and I was a teenager when the very first Sony Walkman portables came out (see link, below), and I used to listen to them constantly, very, VERY loud, and today, some 30 years later, I have constant ringing in my ears, slightly worse in the right, for some reason, but the point is, if I could go back in time and turn down the volume back then, I would, because, trust me, you DON'T want to wind up with ringing ears like this, it's REALLY annoying and it NEVER stops... ever!!

Good luck!...

How do I make beats like a DJ on my PC for free?




JORDAN


I just want to know because it a cool little thing I could do in my freetime. Also, I could buy some sick headphones (Beats By Dr. Dre) So if you could tell me some good FREE software I'm all ears.
Thanks!



Answer
mixxx is ok from what ive heard




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment