Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What is a good pair of headphones for 50$ or less?

good headphones on ear
 on Bose Triport On-Ear Headphones Review Headphone
good headphones on ear image



John


I am looking for a good pair of headphones (ear cup only please) for 50$ or less. I've always found in-ear headphones uncomfortable, so I'm looking for headphones that are nice on the ears, aren't huge and have an okay design. The only ones I've found up until now are the Sony MDR-V150s and would therefore love to get other opinions on this. Thanks in advance! : )
Thanks for all your replies but I am only looking for ear cup headphones, no in-ear headphones.



Answer
I have the Sennheiser EH-150's and they are really nice headphones for the price. They come in at about $40 on Amazon and the sound quality is excellent. They also have a nice bass response if you're looking for that extra kick. However, the ear cups are a little small and a bit tight so if you have large ears or a large head they may be a bit uncomfortable after extended periods of use.

Looking for some new running headphones/ear phones any suggestions?




Phil Smith


I run on a tread mill (which isnât the quietest) and my tv isnt loud enough to go over the noise of the treadmill so im looking for some new headphones/ear phones, any suggestions


Answer
Hi.i would recommend getting ear phones like these:
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-J10-Headphones-Non-Slip-Design/dp/B000092YR6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1319871073&sr=8-2

They go behind the ear itself. You can always consider these too:
http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE115-K-Isolating-Earphones-Microspeaker/dp/B001TDMVO0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319871155&sr=8-1

Their expensive and I actually have tried both pairs. The last pair I really liked because it was great great sound.It blocked out pretty much all the extra noise you hear around you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment