Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Are there any environmentally friendly headphones that exist?

good headphones apple
 on Amazon.com: Snap-On Protector Hybrid Hard/Gel Case for Apple iPod ...
good headphones apple image



Allan


Just curious to find something beyond PVC free headphones that Apple sells. And I've already checked Energy Star.


Answer
Go For bose Headphones..........

:)

Will my iPod work with the new Apple headphones?







I have an 80GB iPod Classic and I would like to know if the new headphones from apple (the ones with the remotes) will be compatible with my iPod. Also, will the microphone work with my iPod, and will iPods start to come with the headphones that have remotes and microphones? Thanks, serious answers only though please.
@Brandon: Er, thanks. Now I know they'll work but, I was referring to the basic apple headphones (with the microphone) that are now the same price as the headphones that currently come with iPods.



Answer
No they will not come with those. They are 80$

Also, yes they will work




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment