Tuesday, November 26, 2013

what are a pair of headphones should i get?

good headphones under 60 dollars
 on ... good being to auction house must first sharpen his tools plug-ins
good headphones under 60 dollars image



NasserBash


i am looking for something under 60 dollars and in ear headphones because i prefer them over the other types. i was comfort, sound quality, good performance and very solid build


Answer
SKULL CANDYS!!!!!

What are some good over-ear headphones for less than 120$?




Dell


I'm a music freak and right now I've been using Sony Headphones that costed somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 - 20 dollars. Well I'm looking for something better.

Preferably I want something that is comfortable that will enable me to hear the whole range of the music. With clear sound and decent bass. (Not for Rap music, I DO NOT listen to ANY Pop, Rap, or Hip Hop)

I've had my eyes on some Sony Headphones that are $50 or $60 dollars and they are metal and really comfortable and sound really good (At the store anyway) but I never got the name of them and I'm wondering is there some that are better in quality for that price? I'd prefer them to stay below $80. But if they're God like for quality I'll consider up to $120 (I'm not rich here)

Beats by Dre, Skull Candy, and Bose are out. I do not fuel ignorant over hyped trends.



Answer
Give a listen to Sony MDR-7506.

Edit - added: The MDR-7506 is widely used in recording studios due to its accuracy, reasonable price (just under $100 retail), and durability. Don't say it's "okay-ish only" unless you've auditioned this particular model against *similarly priced* models from other brands.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment