Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Can I use my bluetooth headset as headphones on PS3?

best headphone ps3
 on Gaming headset reviews  which one is the best for you? � playturn ...
best headphone ps3 image



amazthekin


I got the 'Logitech Vantage Bluetooth Headset' for the PS3 and I want to know if it's possible to use it as headphones for my PS3?


Answer
Nope. The PS3 only delivers voice chat through Bluetooth. And I'm thinking this is hardware based, so I doubt Sony could add such a thing in a firmware update.

If you want to use headphones, you need to either:

1. Buy headphones that connect to either the optical output or can connect to the RCA cables as is or through a separate adapter (you lose the voice chat, obviously).

2. Buy a dedicated gaming headset that come with a "mixer" or mini "sound box" to provide both voice chat and game sound (usually cost at least $80).

What is a good pair of PS3 gaming headphones?




Kenny A


I would like to buy a set of gaming headphones for my PS3. Nothing really expense but is still of a decent quality. Thanks in advance for the answers!!
Im looking for full over the ear headsets, not bluetooth devices to communicate with but headets for hearing the game similar to Turtle Beaches but for 100 or less, somewhere in that range of prices



Answer
the tritton ax180 they are $70 but you con find them in amazon at $45.. i had them and they are beast!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment