Sunday, November 24, 2013

How bad is the sound leakage on the Beats by Dre Solo HD headphones?

best headphones no leak
 on htc trophy leak copy 540x4441 HTC Trophy Review, Specification and ...
best headphones no leak image



Justin A


i love my music and am willing to spend the $250 on these headphones but i kinda dislike when other people can hear my music. i have an iphone and i usually set my volume to about 40-50% volume. can someone please tell me how much sound these headphones will leak at that volume?? and possibly give me some better options? thanks have a great day! :)


Answer
I hear their pretty bad, your paying for a name, not good quality.

If i buy sennheiser sound cancelling headphones can people know I am playing hentai games in my room?




hello


My door does not block sound so i have to get some headphones. My in ear earbuds hurt my ears. But if i buy some headphones and they leak sound then people will know i am playing with hentai. I am going for the sennheiser ones that go around the ear (circumaural). Will this not let sound out?


Answer
Sound cancelling headphones have a microphone that picks up room sound and then adds an inverted copy to your program sound so that room sound that leaks "in" gets cancelled out.

Other than the cushions, there is nothing in the design to keep your program sound from leaking "out".

Don




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment