Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Which headphones should i buy. 10 points.?




Noah


I want some headphones that look stylish and sound good for under a hundred dollars. I am looking at some shure headphones for 99.99 they have good sound but don't look that nice. Another is SMS audio by 50 cent I haven't heard about their quality but they look nice for 89.99 on amazon. If their is a better pair you want to tell me about please do I will buy headphones just for sound though.


Answer
From those, Shure wins HANDS DOWN. NEVER EVER buy any headphones for looks only, instead focus on good audio quality!

If REAL quality is an issue, you should stick to REPUTABLE brands only such as B&W, Sennheiser (most affordable), Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Audio-Technica (NOT to be mixed with Technic which is utter rubbish as well!), Etymotic or Beyerdynamic. Things like V-Moda, Klipsch, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and Philips are ONLY "okay-ish" indeed. Please do NOT fall a victim to FASHION ACCESSORIES by buying Boombox, Ministry of Sound, Sol/Republic/Revolution, Noontec Zoro's, Benetton, a-jays, iFrogz, Marley, Fanny Wang, Razer, Karl Kani, WESC, Turtle, JH, Dr.Dre/Beats/Solo, Ludacris/Soul, Koss, Skullcandy, Lady GaGa, Skullcrushers, Monsters nor Bose, because they are ALL seriously overhyped and overpriced "fashion blingbling gimmicks" with a very poor durability and sound quality, NOTHING else (and those who try to claim they are good do NOT know ANYTHING about QUALITY anyway!), BE THEM FAKE OR NOT!

Also, please do NOT focus on the thumping bass that just distorts everything else, instead go for GOOD audio quality IN GENERAL.

Should i buy these skullcandy headphones?




Little Mis


I'm really into these skullcandy headphones --> http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9371132/c_1/1|category_root|Home+entertainment+and+sat+nav|14419512/c_2/2|14419512|Headphones+and+earphones|14419643/c_3/3|cat_14419643|Over-ear+headphones|14419648.htm

And i was wondering whether anyone knew if these are good, or if they'll be good by reading the description?
They're £24.99 Skullcandy Uprock Headphones, and they have a 3.5mm jack. Is that the common size and would it fit my phone the Samsung Galaxy S and my MP4? Sorry for so many questions but i want to make sure they are really good before i buy them!
Thanks x
Also, do Skullcandys last a long time?



Answer
Hi, I'm a 13 year old girl and I asked a similar question when I was thinking of buying my *cough* pink *cough* headphones (I really regret buying the pink ones now, they look kinda stupid... I had planned on buying the white ones, but argos didn't have them in stock, so I picked the pink ones. stupid me.) someone did warn me to buy a better brand, but i really wanted some so I didn't listen to them.
I bought mine last summer (summer 2011) and they're still okay, still look like new, but they rattle quite a bit, which can be quite annoying. They've stretched as well in a way, it becomes easier to widen them which leads me to believe that they will eventually snap, but I'm not sure. These are my first pair of headphones so I didn't really want to spend a lot on them and I only use them at home, I don't take them out anywhere. Also, maybe the fact that only I use them and I don't chuck them across the room and stuff. I don't think they'll last very long now (probably not because they were only about £25 to start with, which isn't much for a pair of headphones) They still sound great and there's nothing wrong with the quality of the sound but it's the design I hate. The flat cable is nice to have, I still don't know how it's 'tangle free' though, as they still get a bit tangled sometimes.. so I'm planning on buying a pair of beats solo HD headphones next February because I know the sound will be better and they'll last longer + look better... I'm glad i tried Skullcandy first though.
Yes, the 3.5mm jack is the most common jack size and will fit most devices, like iphone's, MP4's and your Samsung (I think it will, I've just googled it and it looks like it should) It's really up to you if you want some, but I'm just saying that I don't wear them in public cuz they look weird. I've had them for about 6 months, and they've done well considering I use them everyday. Hope this helped =D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment