Saturday, April 19, 2014

i accidentaly threw a kids headphones out the bus window.?

Q. we were just messing around and i was throwing them back to the kid and he missed and they went out the window. i feel so terrible but i cant buy him new ones. my dad lost his job. the headphones werent real expensive or anything (apple ones) but i still cant get him new ones and i really dont want to get in trouble


Answer
Did he tell you to stop when u were messing around with the headphones? If so get hime new ones if not he missed its no big deal. Its not like you would go to court! :D

Are my headphones real?

Q. I recently purchased a pair of beats by dr. dre Pro for $80. I bought them in Afganistan. Ive looked up videos that compare fake and real ones. Mine match up every detail of the real ones, exept the serial number. Is that because they are from afgan?


Answer
Are they real headphones?
Do they play music? If so, then yes, they're real headphones.
I kid.

As for if they are genuine Beats by Dre, I would say yes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment