Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Which headphones to buy?




Tushar


Hi all...m looking to buy a pair of headphones...i have narrowed down to sennheiser mx 580 and the JBL tempo on ear headphones...which one should i go for?? any other suggestions are also welcome....


Answer
For the record, you can take cantelina's opinion with a grain of salt because he copies and pastes that stupid uninformative paragraph on every headphone video.

I will actually be ANSWERING your question now.

It is very tricky to decide between these two because the JBL's have an on-ear design, and the sennheiser's have an in-ear design.


In terms of pure sound quality, I have to advise you to go with the JBL's.
Bigger drivers means a more full and balanced sound, and in-ear earbuds generally are very distorted and weak, even made by the legendary Sennheiser brand.


If you are willing to spend about $40, I really reccomend the ATH-SJ11BK's made by Audio Technica, another reputable headphone and audio brand.

These will offer the best and most balanced, undistorted sound of the headphones you mentioned, check out the link below.

http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/dc8f74bdd4fbbb40/index.html




Best of Luck
-Dave

What headphones should I buy?




Jonathan


Hi I'm going to be a freshman in college this fall and I am really lost searching for a new pair of headphones and I was curious if someone with more expertise could help. I am looking at a pair of over the ear/on the ear headphones in the below $200 price range if available. I really am into music (listening, not making) so I want these cans to be the best bang for the buck in terms of computer/iPod listening (preferably wide range of listening, not bass heavy like beats). At the same time as quality I would like to have something that I wouldn't look stupid walking around in (i.e. really bulky,really large cord, ect.). Please let me know which headphones to consider and where is the best place to buy them. Thank you!!!
-Jonathan



Answer
Don't buy beats (or skullcandy) thats why they're in BestBuy and Futureshop to begin with - they're for everyday consumers (often uneducated about the product).

I can't consider much other than looking for reviews. Headphones is mostly personal choice. Its quite subjective. You should spend some time and research to see what people think.

As for a place to check some out. Sony has some decent headphones in their physical Sony Store. Other then that, you might wan't to look at specialized audio/video stores.

Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment