Thursday, February 6, 2014

Headphones?

Q. I'm trying to help my friend finding good headphones.
She likes my SkullCandy Lowriders.
It doesnt really have good bass but it is a good headphone.
Are there any headphones that looks as stylish as skullcandy that has great bass?
Thanks :]


Answer
u can use griffin headphones there pretty loud and have bass.u can try the orignal apple headphones.

How to make the Android audio louder through headphones?




Blayke


I have a Pantech Burst and it does NOT get loud enough in the headphones. I've tried pretty much every app in the Play Store, and the only one that actually boosted the sound distorted the bass. I need some help!
I'm using the Apple EarPods, so I know the headphones aren't the problem because they work fine with everything else.



Answer
Your headphones are probably not getting enough power. Your best bet is to get a headphone amp (a portable one like the Fiio E6 is pretty cheap:
http://www.amazon.com/Fiio-E6-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B005HJWWW8). This will give your headphones some more power (I think it increases voltage, and thus increases gain).

The problem could also be your headphones (possibly broken, or the impedance is too high), so you can try replacing those as well.

Or, run your headphones from a different source that will provide it with more power.

If you need more info, you can email me at: ortle@rocketmail.com

Best of Luck,
Austin




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment