Tuesday, February 4, 2014

headphones?




max n


i'm looking for new headphones for my ipod nano, they need to have good sound quality, high volume(very very loud, loud enough for metal) durability and good looks(it's best if they come in black), in this order of importance....or maybe i should put durability first....anyway i want quality, i prefer earbuds, plain, if they have to go around the ear at least make them big(example:KOSS ksc75, something i was considering), thx:D


Answer
Consider JVC marshmallows or V-Moda Bass freqs. Just look on amazon and check them out. And btw stay away from skull candy.

JVC or skullcandy? (on ear headphones)?




Ben


Im looking for a new pair of on-ear headphones in the 35-75 dollar price range. I'm stuck between JVC and skull candy. Which brand is better (I use to have hesh skull candy headphones but they broke so I'm not sure about the quality of skullcandy anymore)


Answer
Go with JVC. A few months ago I bought a pair of in-ear JVC headphones featuring a remote for around $12. They are great quality, clarity and the outer skin on the wire is smooth, thick and non-tangle prone. I bought Skull Candy a year ago and they broke within a week. JVC headphones are very good and are the best quality I've come across so far.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment