Saturday, February 8, 2014

Can someone give me a list of stereo bluetooth headphones?




dJ


I need the ones that are compatible with iPods other than imuffs. i want the headphone to be able to use with my laptop, cell phone and my ipod so obviously i will need the ones that have built-in mic in them. the price range is up to $60 or $70.

and also, if anyone has an imuff, can you give me the review on it? thank u.
and also, does anyone know how to get bluetooth headphones work on ipod touch?



Answer
This is a list of good ones:
Motorola Bluetooth Active Headphones S9
Motorola HT820
Sony DR BT10CX
Plantronics Pulsar 590E - Bluetooth
Nokia BH-501
Sony DR BT30QS
HP Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Headphones ( behind-the-neck )
Motorola HT820 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - 98689H
CARDO S2 S2 STEREO BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES

what is on your christmas list?




Lavella M


My mom ask me the another day what is on my christmas list all i said a Blackberry Pearl and she said keep dreaming


Answer
skull candy headphones
i never ask for much at christmas




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment