Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Good headphones for running?




thereasonf


Whenever I try to listen to my ipod while running the earphones always fall out of my ears no matter how securely they are fastened. I typically use the Apple white headphones or similar styles. What are some good earphones that won't budge?


Answer
I would say go with the MEElectronics Sport Fi S6 InEar Sports Headphone System,

it has memory that wire conforms to the ear, they're very good for running , Be aware though, that they really isolate noise, so if you are outdoors, you won't hear cars, voices, etc. there are several sizes to choose from and the quality sound is really good.

Could sweat affect your music headphones when running?




Tony


It doesnt happen every time i run, but every night ill run on my treadmill with my headphones in listening to music, and then after i start sweating 10 minutes in, the left ear begins to become funky and the music seems to really dim out in terms of volume and the ear feels wet inside, but if i push on the earphone it will go back to normal, but then after a while once again it will clog up. I know it is no technical difficulty with my earphone since it works fine when im idle but is it just the sweat going into my ear and blocking the hearing? is there anyway to avoid this too?

Thanks



Answer
Most headphones are meant to withstand sweat, water in general. Of course, it depends on how much the headphones are exposed to. But if the sound is muffled while running, it's not because of any sweat you're making, but it's the dangling of the headphones which causes the sound to fluctuate.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment