Thursday, February 6, 2014

Best IEM headphones under $150 EBAY?




Brett


what are some good iem headphones under for under about $150 used on ebay? I want good bass and Noise isolation and will be using them for exercising. I looked at the sennheiser ie 80 but they don't have good isolation.
I listen to rock like seether and hollywood undead and others.



Answer
See to it if the IE 80 is good. And if it is original. And the IE 80 has good isolation (not the best, but its good). IE 80 is the best of the best in the Sennheiser product line of earphones.

Try Sennheisers, Shures, AKGs, Grados, Beyerdynamics, Etymotics, ATHs, Bose. These are better and some are cheaper (although Bose is expensive). Sennheiser is the most affordable, I think. I own a bunch of Sennheisers (HDs 201, 280 PRO, 428 and 448) and they sound way better than Beats.

So don't buy Beats. Here's why:

Beats are just overpriced fashion accessories. Same goes to Skullcandy, Soul by Ludacris, etc. They're sh^t. I have friends who are audiophiles. I also have friends who are gullible, and they have Beats, Soul by Ludacris and Skullcandy. When we got together to compare our headphones, I compared my Sennheiser HD 280 PRO to a Beats Pro, and the Beats was just blown away. And you won't believe it, my HD 280's worth $99.99 (I bought it at that price) and the Beats Pro is like, $300ish? Its not worth the money.

Oh, and don't tell me that I am cheap/jealous. I have Beats Studio and Pros too, so, yeah I'm not cheap/jealous :)). I already sold my Studios.

Good brands:
Sennheisers, Shures, AKGs, Grados, Beyerdynamics, Etymotics, ATHs, Bose

Piece of Crap brands:
Beats, Soul by Ludacris, Skullcandy, etc. Although there are some exceptions in Skullcandy.

I bought wireless headphones from ebay?




Betty


Now i dont know how to hook them up to my tv. Can anyone please tell me? Thank you kindly.


Answer
Well first how can we obviously help you without knowing what kind of headphones they are?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment