Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Can yamaha piaggero keyboards be connected to headphones?




DavidC


I'm thinking of buying a yamaha piano/keyboard. I saw youtube videos and I've seen it in person and i love it, but I don't know if you can connect headphones to it. I have a pair of Studio Beats and I would like to use them with the piano so only I can hear the sound but I'm just not sure if they're compatible. Here's the link to the keyboard. http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/keyboards/digitalkeyboards/dk_-_piaggero/np-31/?mode=model#tab=product_lineup#tab=product_lineup


Answer
Read the page you linked to. It says headphone jack, so the answer is yes.

Are Razer mice, keyboard and headphones really that good?




Syavash


I was just thinking of buying Razer products for my new Core 2 Quad gaming rig. Are these products really worth the price or just overpriced.

Which razer headphone, mouse and keyboard should I buy?



Answer
I just recently bought some of their stuff and i am very happy with my result i got the razer tarantula keyboard but i would much rather have the lycosa keyboard so try to find that one and the new WIRELESS mamba mouse came out and if you are a gamer like me this is a must have the specs are tremendous here are a few things
* Gaming Grade Wireless Technology
* Dual Mode Wired/Wireless Functionality
* Razer Synapse⢠On-board Memory
* Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse⢠buttons
* 5600DPI Razer Precision⢠3.5G Laser sensor
* 1000Hz Ultrapolling⢠/ 1ms response rate
* Up to 200 inches per second*/ 50g acceleration
* Approximate size: 128mm x 70mm x 42.5mm
* Battery Life: 14hrs (continuous gaming); 72 hours (normal gaming usage)
*Depends on surface used

and then you can find the headset Barracuda HP online on ebay or amazon pretty cheap like $50.

About your overpriced thing i mean if you are a gamer and have all regular things like a factory keyboard and mouse then you will notice a HUGE difference when you play with gaming accessories. The mamba is $120 but i mean its worth it to be playing with a wireless mouse meant for gaming. Gaming headphones for $50 is pretty damn good price and the keyboard can be a little pricey but i got my tarantula for around $50. It just depends if you want to be a serious gamer or not. But seeing how you have a Quad core for gaming i recommended you buy razer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment