Thursday, June 5, 2014

Speakers still working while headphones are plugged in?




Kiwi_LM


Whenever I plug my headphones into my laptop, the usual happens: the headphones work instead of the external speakers. However, just now, the speakers randomly started working while the headphones are plugged in. Why is this happening, and is there a way of getting it back to normal?


Answer
Headphone jack may be dirty and fail to disconnect speakers. (or connection to headphone jack is not good or plugged in completely)
clean out jack with compressed air or a very small spritz of tuner cleaner

Where is the Headphone plug?




Michael


Hi, I have a Panasonic PT-47WX53, I got this tv recently from my cousin and can't find the headphone/speaker plug. I need help as soon as possible please! Thank you :)


Answer
There is no headphone jack. There are variable/fixed RCA outputs on the rear to connect to a stereo. The owner's manual is at the link below.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment