Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What are some good quality, yet affordable headphones?




Zack Pries


I'm looking for some over ear headphones, that will be good for a phone or MP3 player. Any ideas?


Answer
Panasonic rp-htx7, I bought these for $50 but now I think they are cheaper, they or not that fashionable but I think they are cause I like the old school look, I recently got some KRK studio quality headphones but I have to say I still like my panasonic ones better. Hope this helps out :)

Radio headphones? Have they been made yet?




Ben


Anyone know of Headphones that can access radio via antennae? No wires or anything to connect to iPod's or anything....


Answer
yeah... had some about 15 years ago.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-SRFH4-Analog-Tuning-Headphone/dp/B0001M3N7O

the ones i had were about 20 bucks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment