Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What are the best workout headphones?




leveykid95


Are any of the Sennheisers (link: http://www.sennheiserusa.com/sport-headphones-earbuds-Sennheiser-adidas) better than the others? Are there any others you would recommend? Under $100 & fairly unobtrusive - not pushing into the back of my head if I'm on a bench - would be great.
Thanks.



Answer
Hi,

I wonder if you have thought of in-ear headphones? they can be very comfortable and provide great noise isolation - i.e. I got myself some for going to the gym and they are ideal as i play the music on my ipod and even without music i can only barely hear the awful music usually playing there.

i went for etymotic er-6i phones which may not be manufactured any more, but for 100 dollars you would get an excellent pair. check out http://www.headphone.com/headphones/in-ear.php for some ideas.

just a suggestion :)
cheers, Jim.

Recommend any headphones best for workout?




jenNAHee


For our anniversary, I want to get my boyfriend headphones he can use while he is workout. Have any recommendations? My limit is $150...


Answer
I'm not in favoure of spending that much money on headphones (... mm... Beats anyone?). I can't understand why would anyone pay 3-4 times as much they did on the player.
Here are a few suggestions:

(earbuds)
Sennheiser CX300B MK II ~$35
AKG 317 ~$70
Sony MDR EX-71SL Fontopia ~$25

and in a more playfull desighn:
Philips SHE 3582/10 blue
Philips actionfit SHQ 1000/28 ~$15
Philips SHE 2675BB ~$20

(Headphones)
JVC HAS150VX ~$20
JVC HAS160B ~$10
Sony MDR-AS35W ~$20
Philips SHL1700/28 ~$20
Sony MDR 210 LP / 210 LP ~$ 10




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment