Sunday, June 1, 2014

Just recently my speakers on my PC quit working and so did my headphones, can you tell me why?!?




flipsican_


Also I've checked my volume control and its fine and also the cords on the back of my tower is fine too, but why is it not working?


Answer
check you have pluged into the green one that is sound out
check you have power to your speakers.
open control panal / sounds and audio devices
check to see if mute is ticked (untick it )click on advanced in that area check others are not muted ( done )
right click my computer / properties / hardware / device manager
check for any "(?)" with yellow or green background, if there are under sound ,video, game controlers, reinstall your sound and video drivers that came with you pc
if you find any with a red x right click them , then click enable

How to set up computer for USB microphone?




lanceneume


Bought a USB microphone so that the kids can sing karaoke using my laptop, tv, and surround sound. I am having trouble with the set-up, specifically running the output from the laptop to my surround sound receiver.

When playing strictly music from my laptop to the surround sound, I run a cord from the headphone jack on my laptop to the receiver. However, when I have the microphone plugged in, this isn't working. The only way I got it to work is to run that cord from the headphone jack on the microphone to the receiver, which works fine - but am severely limited because of the length of that cord.

Is there a way to set it up so that I can run the cord from the headphone jack on the laptop to the receiver, instead of running it from the microphone headphone jack to the receiver?



Answer
usb is nice and convenient but whatever you plug into computer needs drivers. did you install them for the microphone? does microphone show in Device Manager? Does Device Manager show red or yellow flag over it?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment