Sunday, June 1, 2014

Best over ear headphones for sound quality, under 100 bucks?




Jareed


I've been looking around for a while and i cant find the right headphones. I want over ear headphones with great sound quality. My budget is anywhere under $100 or a little above. I dont like huge headphones but a nice sized over ear headphone with great sound quality for under $100 . thanks.


Answer
There are so many good products in the market its really difficult to choose one but I made up my mind to choose this and guess what I am very much satisfied.

Audio Technica ATH-ANC1 QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling On-Ear Headphones
*Eliminates up to 85% of ambient noise
*ANC circuitry in external in-line module
*Lightweight fold-up design is ideal for travel
*Remarkably natural acoustic performance
*Includes travel pouch, 1.6-foot extension cord, airline adapter and AAA battery
http://www.amazon.com/Technica-ATH-ANC1-QuietPoint-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones/dp/B0031RG832/?tag=klnprk-20

Also check out at Ebay there are really good deals going
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=klnprk&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fshop.ebay.com%2fi.html%3f_nkw%3dheadphone%26_sacat%3d0%26_dmpt%3dOther_MP3_Player_Accessories%26_odkw%3dApple%2biPod%2bclassic%2b160%2bGB%26_osacat%3d0%26bkBtn%3d%26_trksid%3dp3286.m270.l1313

What headphones should I get under $100?




James


I REALLY love sound. That being said, I was thinking about getting high quality headphones. I also plan on buying some games online, sooo hopefully the headphones you suggest won't go over $85-90 or so. So I heard about companies like V-MODA, Sennheiser, Etymotic, Shure, etc. Is Etymotic good? I've heard claims about crystal clear audio from $20 headphones, but let's be serious, it's not the crystal clear you would hear as if you were there yourself listening to the music. I want like HD Sound. I really care about the highs in music, and I hope that I can get some durable, quality headphones. I would also like some punchy bass.
I prefer earbuds, because of the portability, however sometimes they give you headaches.
Or I could get headphones.

Please don't suggest BOSE, Beats, Skullcandy, or anything too overpriced for what it's worth.



Answer
I am thinking that earbuds are the best bang for the buck, I am not sure but maybe. I recommend B&W C5 earbuds, RHM ma 350 earbuds to be the only two you consider. When you look them up you will know why. As far as headphones, Shure, Sennheiser all the one's you listed should be your A team but its hard to settle on one because of so many variables. You will have to listen and read from trusted sources to make a good choice. What I have done, is homed in on two earbuds and two headphones and then I am done with it. I have an old Bose Triport headphone that has seen its better days, so I am looking at Grado alongside the Bose. The Reid and Heath Audio solution is a good one for a second pair of earbuds. Then I have a range of sound that I can listen to based on my location and my mood, to me that is the best of both worlds. I would be remissed to not mention my choice of head gear is directly connected to High Resolution Technologies (HRT) Digital Audio Converter (DAC) or Audioengine D1 (DAC) to do the lifting for whatever set I choose. They do a marvelous job, don't knock any of them until you try them.

My suggestions with these brands are for three reasons. They honor their warranty of 2-3 years without hassel, which is good for earbuds. The headphones, in this case Grado can figure it out and I believe they have the company culture and pride to seek remedy and solution if their product doesn't live up to billing because they have a highly respected brand in doing so. Bottomline they hold up, you can purchase them and move on to the next. Start with Reid and Heath Audio then B&W take your time it will be hard to get a better situation out here.

Best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment