Thursday, June 5, 2014

car fm transmitter?




Ross Patik


Is any one can tell me the different between to use a memory chip player transmitter on the car instead to have a complicated wiring stereo installed.


Answer
I found the best thing since sliced bread...http://www.crutchfield.com/S-9oDEWuNVIo6/cgi-bin/prodview.asp?i=142FMMOD01


It's not wireless. It basically add an AUX port to any radio.

It feeds your audio signal from a headphone jack ( or RCA cables) by FM modulation, directly into the antenna input on your radio bypassing the antenna when on, allowing the radio to work as normal when off. It comes with an On/Off switch.

This IS the answer. Totally versatile.

best mp3 FM Transmitter?




maxerr04


I want my MP3 Player to be able to be used on my truck's radio, and in my home stereo. I need a transmitter that dosn't have long range, since I don't need it. But I want good sound quality. I need it to plug into the headphone jack. Thanks


Answer
Belkin FM transmitter comes with lifetime warranty.

I bought it when it first came out for $40, and it broke once; Belkin happily replaced it without a question asked, plus they paid for the shipping charge.

you should able to get them on ebay for 15-20.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment