Friday, May 2, 2014

Wearing headphones when running on the treadmill?




arsenal su


I bought some Sennheisers recently and they have beautiful sound and I want to listen to it while running on the treadmill. Would it be weird or douchey to do this? Opinions?

Here's what they look like
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD428-Closed-Circumaural-Headphone/dp/B002DGTGNG



Answer
I am not a runner, more like a walker. I just got a Philips SHQ4000/28 Neckband Headphones. They
stay well inside in my ear, the neckband is sturdy and shaped well. That was what I needed. Not sure if that was what you were looking for.

What are the best over the top headphones?




sportfan32


I was thinking about getting a pair of Beats by Dre Solo HD headphones. Would you recommend these? I listen to mainly Hip Hop because I run and work out a lot.

Please list any others that you think are good quality and stylish.



Answer
As an avid runner and headphone active use wearer... I would skip over the head style. The headband on most headphones is not secure enough to withstand the jarring of running and they constantly get in the way while laying down. Any over-the head headphone that is secure enough to hang on during a workout is going to be applying so much pressure to your ears that it would be intollerable...it's just not a good design for active use. As for your specific choice, they fit your demand of headphones good for hip-hop, but would not meet your workout demands.

I would also take into consideration that during a workout the advantages of better sound are often lost because you are concerned more with gasping for air and how bad the buning in your arm is after that extra curl. I guess my point is, you are better off going with a headphone an inexpensive headphone that is made for the vigors of working out (secure fit, and durable) and that can pump mout the bass just to make the music more fun.

You can read more here:

http://www.best-headphone-review.com/workoutheadphones.html

If you have any further questions feel free to ask them at the bottom of that page in the comment/C2 content




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment