Friday, May 2, 2014

My 6 year old daughter wants an Mp3 player for X-mas. Can anyone recommend a good one?




Lisa


She wants it for Christmas and I just don't know which one to get. I don't want to get something to expensive because she is only six. Headphones make a big deal too, because she doesn't work very well with the one's that fit inside your ears.


Answer
You certainly don't want to get her a fancy, expensive player as she's only 6, but there are a couple of kid-friendly mp3 players that I have heard good things about, and they're quite affordable. The SanDisk Sansa Shaker is one that gets very good reviews. Amazon has it in pink and blue with a 1gb memory card for $29.99. It has a built in speaker as well as two headphone connections, and uses a replaceable AAA battery. The Disney Mix Sticks also get good reviews as kids players. Toys r Us has a couple of different models for about $40 on their site. Most players seem to come with really uncomfortable earbuds, but you can buy a really cheap pair of headphones in whatever style you prefer to go with any of these players. Hope that helps.

What should I get my 6 year old sister?




Talore Rob


I am going Christmas shopping later, and I was wondering if you guys have any ideas. She likes trains, drawing, coloring, and most things 6 year old girls like. Do you also have ideas for a 13 year old girl? She likes art stuff and supernatural. My price range is 5-15 dollars for each of them. Thanks you guys.


Answer
For the six year old, go with a coloring book. You cant really go wrong if she likes to color. For a 13 year old, my headphones, is she has something for them to be used with. Otherwise, everybody likes candy :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment