Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Monster vs Bose: Workout Headphone?




Nate P


I don't care about your opinion of not getting either one. So feel free to not share.



The question is which one is the better choice for IN EAR, WORK OUT HEADPHONE. The Bose IE2 or the iSport. Both are 99 dollars. Please answer constructively. Thanks.
I should have added this. I work out 6 times a week, anywhere from 1-3 hours a day. I lift, run, play sports, and swim. I currently have the Monster Beats by Dre (the 200 dollar pair) but I want something more subtle, closer to my head, more free movement.



Answer
NEITHER. Bose is GROSSLY overrated and overpriced (those who thinbk they are okay are NOT real audiophiles!), and Monster is MERELY a fashion accessory masked as "audio equipment".

Instead, go for QUALITY brands such as Sennheiser.

best workout headphones?

Q.


Answer
I swear the best ones I've ever had were made my sony and looked like this:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00005N6KG/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000067G0J&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=01VW3V6PRSCS3814JPZR

I wish I knew where to find new ones, mine broke several yeas ago. I liked them because they stayed on, were small and didn't have pads that got soaked with sweat.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment